East Shore Campark Rules (Sept 2018)
There will be one verbal warning, a second written warning, a third incident is cause for immediate dismissal from the park. There will be no fees reimbursed if you are dismissed from the park.
- Keep campsite in a clean and safe condition
- Dogs are to be on a leash at all time, they are not to be left unattended at the site is barking or noise becomes a problem.
- Quiet time 11 p.m
- Overnight guests are required to register with the office.
- Children 12 and under are to be attended by an adult over 16 years of age in the Rec Hall.
- Children are to be on a site with family or friends after dark or 9 pm. No roaming unattended.
- No bicycling after dark
- Dumpster is only for kitchen garbage.
- Vandalism, theft, obnoxious, inebriated or illegal behavior is cause for immediate dismissal from the park with no reimbursement of fees.
- The pool and water front is unsupervised and is to be used at your own risk. Please note that the water front is also equipped with a boat launch. Pool rules are posted.
- Speed limit 5 km.
- No Plug in electric heaters.
- Smoke in designated area. Picnic table across from the Rec Hall, Picnic table located at the top the hill next to the lane way to the water and on your own site.
- No glass bottles are to leave your site
- Laundry facilities are available for $5.00 includes wash and dry. Please pay management
- No outside firewood
Any problems that should arise please bring them to managements attention
613 921 7866